Every little helps? Not this Tesco coke addict! ~ Tesco-Complaint

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Every little helps? Not this Tesco coke addict!

I've come to rely on my Tesco's in Shettleson Glasgow. Being disabled it is the only large store in my area. Tesco customer service stinks, I need caffeine free coke (a coke addict but no longer able to take caffeine in my diet). I have the choice of Brand name or Tesco's own, or should that say I should have the choice. Tesco have constantly not stocked their own brand so they can meet their targets on brand stuff.

Now I have complained and complained about stocking and each time they have promised they will do something about it. Now they finally have, now they only stock 4 bottles at a time but to ensure they don't become unstocked they have put them on unreachable shelves.

Now not only do I need to go to the Tesco customer services desk repeatedly to try and get some stocked, but now - if there are any finally in stock - I still need to go to the Tesco customer services desk to get someone to fetch the bottles down for me (and they usually need to stand on something to get it themselves)!

3 comments:

tesco-complaint said...

Give up the coke and the Tesco dealer!

Anonymous said...

Some very questionable reasoning here for products not being stocked/being stocked on high shelves...

yanmaneee said...

jordan shoes
yeezy
kyrie irving shoes
christian louboutin shoes
timberland boots
yeezy boost 350
hermes handbags
lebron shoes
authentic jordans
yeezy shoes