Bernard Matthews' Turkeys going Cheep at Tesco? ~ Tesco-Complaint

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Bernard Matthews' Turkeys going Cheep at Tesco?

Dear Mr Leahy, Having seen on the news this morning that nearly 2000? Turkeys were slaughtered overnight at Bernard Matthews' farm in Norfolk, and at the same time being reassured by a Government Expert that there was absolutely no danger to the public, I wondered whether Tesco's has any plans to sell these tasty morsels at discount?

I was very impressed with my last Bernard Matthews Turkey from Tesco's and wonder if there is any chance in you now bringing down prices... because as we all know 'Every little helps'.

My latest art based upon the H5N1 Avian Flu virus is here:- (I am a bit of an expert myself). Would you be interested in selling my art at discount?

Kind regards
David Nicolas - GLORIA IN EXCELSIS DEO

www.davidnicolas.tv
www.davidnicolas.co.uk
www.myspace.com/davidnic0las

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

David. I wouldnt give you 2p for your art. You would have to pay people to take it away.
To be honest its hideous with a capital H.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jed, this shows that my art is finally taking the right route from the eclectic choice of paths available. Do you have any views on Trygital Corporation? With warmest best wishes. D^V1D. www.trygital.com - Because You Can.

Anonymous said...

Wow this makes sence, twat

Anonymous said...

you may be interested to know that tesco are not supplied by the turkey farm in question, and that all 160,000 turkeys raised there are to be culled. Hardly a joke to be made there.

Anonymous said...

Your right Sarah.

Anyway D^V1D, I have looked at your Trygital Corporation.. one phase comes to mind..

Egotistical Bullshit Artist

Anonymous said...

What has this got to do with Tescos?

I know David isn't bright and lives to have a grude against Tescos but what pill has he taken to come up with this?